On a checkered and rude morning, Akua sat in the algae. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His paw ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Ella to love someone with a fun-loving tail?
Morosely, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an excitable delicious kitten, all on a summer's day. I wish my Ella would smush me, in her own stringy way..."
"Do you?" Ella sat down beside Akua and put her hand on Akua's whisker. "I think that could be arranged."
Akua gasped meekly. "But what about my fun-loving tail?"
"I like it," Ella said irritatingly. "I think it's suspicious."
They came together and their kiss was like the disappointment felt when one finds out Santa isn't real, or that the Tooth Fairy is really one's parents.
"I love you," Akua said worriedly.
"I love you too," Ella replied and smushed him.
They bought a duck-billed platypus, moved in together, and lived sickeningly ever after.
Morosely, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like an excitable delicious kitten, all on a summer's day. I wish my Ella would smush me, in her own stringy way..."
"Do you?" Ella sat down beside Akua and put her hand on Akua's whisker. "I think that could be arranged."
Akua gasped meekly. "But what about my fun-loving tail?"
"I like it," Ella said irritatingly. "I think it's suspicious."
They came together and their kiss was like the disappointment felt when one finds out Santa isn't real, or that the Tooth Fairy is really one's parents.
"I love you," Akua said worriedly.
"I love you too," Ella replied and smushed him.
They bought a duck-billed platypus, moved in together, and lived sickeningly ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment